Sunday, March 3, 2013

SB Weekend


Beautiful State Street
His and her coffee
Gosh, he's handsome.
This weekend we had the amazing opportunity of a weekend in Santa Barbara. My sister lived in this area for a few months and I have so many fun memories of past times here. So the chance to take my husband and go away for a night was so amaaaazing!

A friend blessed us with a beautiful hotel right on State Street. We ate at the cutest shabby chic-est restaurant on Saturday night. (Clearly my husband's choice) And Sunday we were able to enjoy coffees as we walked around and checked out the area.

There is something oh-so wonderful about a weekend getaway. There is the excitement of it on the front and back end. And the lingering feeling of refreshment when it is over. New places to eat, coffee, and hang out time with my husband. Oh snap, I'm in heaven.

3 comments:

  1. rachel you started a blog!!! yay! great pictures! looks like a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this your photography, rachel?? :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you can call it photography! But we got a camera and we love taking pictures! :)

      Delete

RachelDorothy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger