Friday, December 20, 2013

Amman Citadel

This man- I'm telling you, he was born to model!
Just a small portion of the ruins.

We live in a city full of amazing history and ancient sites. Amman sits on seven hills. The Amman Citadel is on the highest of the hills (or so I have read). Whenever we have guests in town this is the first place we take them. The ruins are absolutely breathtaking... as is the view of the city.

The other week my husband and I had the opportunity to visit and take a few pictures. These pictures do not even begin to do this place justice. We only had time to snap a few shots- I hope to return soon and take more. It's ok to still be a tourist in your new home when your new home is this amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RachelDorothy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger