Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hadley RACHEL

Paper-Source, what can't you do?

Garage parties aren't what they used to be!
Beautiful guest of honor

Lindsey hand-made tags for each cake pops...dang, girl!
My cousin is having a baby- and I am SO excited. All my life, all I have ever wanted was for someone...anyone to name their child after me. I've tried to talk people into it. I've begged and pleaded. There is even a little girl that I claim as my namesake even though that may not be true. But this little baby is one step closer. She is kind of named after me. Not all the way. But the fact that I am the baby's cousin/aunt was surely a big deciding factor in the name...right? (I've convinced myself)

I have so many memories with this baby's mama throughout the years. When we were younger we were super cool and had a club called "The Purple People Eaters Club". Like I said- super cool! But now we have gotten older and don't do clubs- but we still do lunches! Chinese food being a big favorite with both of us right now. I think I have sympathy cravings for this cute mama.

So here are a few pictures from her baby shower a few weeks ago at our house. Garage turned baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RachelDorothy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger